Monday, March 31, 2008

Retreat


Last weekend I had the opportunity to speak for Zion Missionary at an youth retreat in Converse, IN. What an incredible time. It was so awesome to see God workngi in each of teens lives over the weekend. God did incredible work. Zion has a great youth pastor and awesome volunteers. They are going to have some great things in store for them.

It also was the first time that I was able to take some friends with me on a retreat in which I was the speaker. We brought our youth praise band. They did a fantastic job and believe God used them to reach students for Christ.

I love retreats. They are a time to retreat, to get refreshed, and to refocus on Jesus Christ. It is a time to get away from the business of life and focus on Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

CRAZY BLOOD said...

I am ready to travel with you anywhere. Your a great partner. Great venturing with you. Keep me posted on what is next in your life.

Biz